Monday, May 20, 2013
“A Quick Doodle I did in Class”
“One Hour Speedpaint”
“My pen pressure was off when I drew this”
“Art is just a Hobby for me, I just do it in my freetime.”
“I’m only 13 years old.”
“I did this in Microsoft Paint.”
Right so im walking home and I see this guy rolling a cigarette under a streetlamp and when he clicked his lighter THE FUCKING STREETLIGHT WENT OUT
I stopped in my tracks and stared at this guy who looks up at me then to his lighter and hes as surprised as me then he takes his thumb off the trigger and THE STREETLIGHT TURNS BACK ON
HE GAVE THE MOST SURPRISED LOOK OF ANYONE EVER AND THEN SHOUTED “LATER MUGGLES” AND FUCKING RAN OFF
AM I DREAMING
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013
What the city is missing: Thierry Cohen photographs cityscapes and then photographs deserts at night, combing the two to show us what our cities would look like with the lights off. The stars are not enhanced, they are actual photos from relative latitudes that would expose the same starry sky view if it weren’t for light pollution. Click on each photo to see which city it is.
Light pollution and pollution in general
When you think about it, Beowulf is actually a masterful way of courting both the majority-female character-driven half of the Skullgirls audience and the majority-male gameplay-driven half of the Skullgirls audience.
He’s based around the obvious male power fantasy of a wrestler.
But he’s still slim (compared to standard male fighting game characters) with soft expressive features.
He’s prime and ready for self-insertion, but still ludicrously handsome and rugged for everyone else to fantasize about.
He is basically the most realistic expected outcome of this comic:
I hate how I keep accidentally reblogging things as a link
- the tab and apple juice codes aren’t correct, i just needed something to illustrate the point.
- this is really the basic stuff, the machines can be upgraded!
- a punch card shunt can be added along with a jumper block extension. the jumper block extension attaches to the alchemiter, and you then put punched cards into the punch card shunt, which goes into the jumper block extension. this allows you to change the alchemiter itself. for example, dave puts in a blender which causes the alchemiter to blend objects—rendering it useless.
- a holopad can also be added to the alchemiter to preview items that will be created.
- the intellibeam laserstation is used to extract ‘hidden’ captcha codes that are unreadable through any other method. for example, sburb disks.
In recent years, biologists have recognized that birds engage in play. Juvenile Common Ravens are among the most playful of bird species. They have been observed to slide down snowbanks, apparently purely for fun. They even engage in games with other species, such as playing catch-me-if-you-can with wolves, otters and dogs. Common Ravens are known for spectacular aerobatic displays, such as flying in loops or interlocking talons with each other in flight.
They are also one of only a few wild animals who make their own toys. They have been observed breaking off twigs to play with socially.
this is so precious omg
Ravens are literally the best thing
eh Beowulf is OH KAY I GUESS I think he was #6 or #7 on my list? hahaha
not BAD but I prefer a lot of the others. at least everyone’s happy to have a sexy husbando to counter all the sexy waifus. I hope that chair will actually be more fun to use than it sounds.